Without further introduction here are 15 fun facts about me.
- I was born in Jakarta, Indonesia on 20 August 1972.
- Therefore I am a Leo.
- I went to vocal school and used to sing in a choir. My voice is alto.
- I was a tomboy. As a child I fell a couple of times from the bike, the swing, the tree or from running. My legs are full of scars because of this.
- If I’m not mistaken I have only had short hair do 2 times in my life; when I was at junior high school and after I gave birth to my daughter. Beside that I have always had my hair long.
- I am a good breakdancer, I can do windmill, headspin and soda pop well up until now.
- I have a strong visual memory, like an elephant.
- I give compliments when I really mean them. Otherwise I choose to just shut my mouth.
- I am that person who breaks the ice. I am talkative.
- I take myself seriously but self-deprecation every now and then won’t hurt me.
- I used to smoke and successfully quit it cold turkey in just three days a long long time ago. Perhaps I should write a post about it.
- Sharing knowledge and info works rewarding for me. That is why I am keen in doing it through blogging or tweeting.
- I have been living in The Netherlands for more than 21 years but I still don’t like drop (Dutch licorice).
- I have this guilty feeling towards the environment as I polish my nails regularly and wear nylon stockings under my skirt/dress in the winter. Nail polish, the remover and nylon stockings aren’t easy to recycle you know.
- I adore fire flies but they are really scarce these days. I have been missing them badly.
This is the first post of 15 day writing challenge.