Last month Sandrine kindly gave me this very inspiring blogger award. And last week Ryan forwarded me the same award as well. As a blogger with a tagline: to share to inform and to inspire, I am honored to have been nominated for this very inspiring blogger award, thank you so much Sandrine and Ryan.
Accepting the award I need to follow the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your post.
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
- Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
These are 7 trivial things about me:
1. I love to cook but I don’t do gardening and I don’t sew either. I have no intention to be the next Martha Stewart.
2. Patience is not my strongest feature, I could be very impatient but I have learnt how to deal with it.
3. Since a friend passed away 10 years ago in young age, I have read obituaries in the papers, every day.
4. I love speed but I hate height however I am not afraid of flying. To me flying is almost identical to holiday.
5. Working fulltime and stimulating my creative side I can’t always keep my house tidy.
My excuse I keep telling myself, untidy house means creative people live in it.
6. I know myself better than anyone. I know what I want, what my demons and my insecurities are.
7. I see my surroundings in frames and compositions. If I could, I would capture what I see every day.
And these are very inspiring bloggers I forward this award to
- Indonesia in my pocket. This blog gives you a peek of a life in the UK and art. Visiting it refreshes my eyes.
- Ailsa. I feel that Ailsa and I inspire each other. We write and share the same interest about women’s position and rights and other social issues in Indonesia. She is bold and can be funny too. Give her a visit and you know what I mean.
- I found Aquileana’s blog, La audacia de aquiles last year. It is a treasure full of stories about Greek mythology. Aquileana takes her time to write her complete and thorough post. To me as fan of Greek mythology, her blog is like an encyclopedia.
- A little piece of Zilko’s life. The owner of this a bilingual blog is Zilko, an Indonesian mathematician who currently lives in Delft, The Netherlands pursuing his PhD. He consistently writes in English and Bahasa Indonesia. I find that very inspiring.
- Last but not least, a dear friend of mine, Indah. She lifts underwater photography to another level.
To the nominees, the nomination is not obligatory to do although I would really appreciate it if you would. That is the spirit of blogging, to engage and interact.